OpenVox Releases Failover Box for Asterisk PBX Shenzhen--(April 3, 2009)-OpenVox Communication Co. Ltd, a global provider of open source asterisk® telephony hardware and software solution ...
OpenVox Releases Failover Box for Asterisk PBX
Shenzhen--(April 3, 2009)-OpenVox Communication Co. Ltd, a global provider of open source asterisk® telephony hardware and software solutions, has released its new product Failover Box, FA40/FB40/FD40 for asterisk PBX. It’s designed to support Analog, ISDN BRI and T1/E1 PRI interfaces.
The Failover Box includes three series products, FA40/FB40/FD40, and respectively supports Analog/ISDN BRI/PRI interfaces. All of the products support asterisk PBX system.
The Failover Box fully supports asterisk from version 1.2 to 1.6. Its main features include:
- Easy installation; uses USB to connect computer or server.
- Industry standard USB type B connector.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compliant.
- Low power consumption, takes power from USB bus.
- Standard length type A to type B cable provided.
- Supports software watchdog.
- Supports up to 4 Analog/ISDN BRI/PRI interfaces.
- Supports multiple FA40/FB40/FD40 devices in one system.
- Small plastic enclosure: 285mm x 110mm x 34mm.
- 4 power supply indicator lights.
- 5 year warranty.
OpenVox Communication Co. Ltd dedicates its passion in supplying open source computer telephony hardware and software products since 2002. With our people’s expertise in design and service experience, we provide high quality products with professional and efficient service worldwide, and are now one of the leading suppliers in this market, driving innovative and cost-effective solutions for a better and closer VoIP connected world.
OpenVox is a trademark of OpenVox Communication Co. Ltd.
All other trademarks are of their respective owners.