Shenzhen, China -- August 25th, 2010--OpenVox Communication Co. Ltd, a global provider of open source asterisk® telephony hardware and software products, has announced today to release a new generation Fanless open source enterprise embedded IPPBX kit based on x86 architecture—IX110 for Small & Medium Businesses. It’s an upgrade embedded IPPBX kit of IX100. With stronger and better performance, the IX110 IPPBX kit enables the SMB to fully benefit from the open source telephony.
The IX110 IPPBX kit works with OpenVox IPC100 motherboards. It comes with Intel® latest Atom® Z5XXP series processors up to 1.6 GHz. The system memory can be equipped with 200-pin DDR2 400/533 SDRAM socket (up to 2 GB). There are flexible combinations of data storage such as Compact Flash, 44 pin IDE header and SATA connector that can meet the demands of any operating systems and applications. In addition, it consists of 2 Mini PCI sockets that allow users to combine any OpenVox Mini PCI cards, Mini PCI wireless LAN card and other expansions at ease.
IX110 Inside View
IX110 Outside View
- CPU: Intel Atom Z510P 1.1GHz /Z530P 1.6GHz
- DRAM: Slot onboard, support up to 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Compact Flash socket
- 44pin PATA connector for 2.5" Notebook Hard Drive
- 1 SATA slot for 2.5" Notebook SATA Hard Drive (with DC12V Power in)
- Power: DC jack, 7V to 20V, Suggest 12V power supply
- Three front panel LEDs, for 3 programmable GPO status indicator
- Push button: For mode setting switch, Accessing a programmable GPI, Active low means switch is pressed
- Expansion: 2 Mini PCI slot, fixed and individual interrupt
- 1 PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet controller (Minimum Configuration)
- 2 PCI 10/100Mbs Ethernet controllers(on demand)
- IPC100 is configured with the above 3 Ethernet Channels.
- I/O: 1*DB9 serial port, for debug console usage, RS232
- 2*USB 2.0 port
- Rack Mountable
- Size: 3.7 cm tall, 40.3 cm wide, 23.2 cm deep
- Weight: 1.5kg for base configuration + 0.4kg power supply unit
OpenVox Telephony Card Options:
- A400M Mini PCI FXS/FXO card up to 4 ports
- B400M Mini PCI BRI card up to 4 ports
- B200M Mini PCI BRI card up to 2 ports
- B100M Mini PCI BRI card with single port
- PFM100 BRI power supply can support up to 8 NT ports (2*B400M)
Target Software & Platform:
Asterisk®, Elastix®, trixbox®, PBX in a flash, mISDN, ISDN4BSD, m0n0wall®, pfSense, FreeBSD®, Askozia®, Voyage-linux, AstBoxLinux
Founded in 2002, OpenVox has now evolved to become a global provider of open source telephony hardware and software products. OpenVox serves the Small and Medium Business and open source market with superior quality products that lower communication costs, increase system flexibility and enhance productivity in building PBX, Call Center, IVR and firewall applications. OpenVox continues to deliver innovative and cost effective solutions to the open source community and will always do.
OpenVox and the OpenVox logo are the registered trademarks of OpenVox Communication Co Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.