Shenzhen, China -- November 26, 2010--OpenVox Communication Co. Ltd, a global provider of open source asterisk® telephony hardware and software products, has announced today to provide free support for asterisk configuration to the open source community. It can surely lower the technical entrance to the open source telephony for the new users.
OpenVox is based on open source, and we are working with asterisk®, Askozia®, Elastix®, FreePBX, FreeSWITCH, PBX in a flash, trixbox®… You’re always not limited by your choice of application. But some of you may step back when you are new to open source or don’t know what to do with it. And now you can get the real free technical support to make your telephony system work. There will no longer be any worries about the complex system configurations and settings.
What Do We Have for Free Support?
If you are installing OpenVox hardware with the following software:
Asterisk, Askozia, Elastix, FreePBX, PBX in a flash, trixbox.
Then, you can have the following free support from OpenVox:
- Product Driver Installation & Configuration
- Setting for Inbound/Outbound Routing
- SIP/IAX Extension Configuration (A few extensions to ensure the system working properly)
What Kind of Info Needed for the Support?
To access the free support, we will require you to provide the following information to us:
- Name of the Product
- Serial Number for the Product
- The Name of the Software and its Version
- SSH Account and GUI Login Info
- What kind of free support do you need from us?
- When will be your best available time for us to get it done for you? Please kindly note that our working hours is from 9:00 -18:00 (GMT +8) even though we can make it as flexible as possible to fit yours.
When Will You Have the Support?
We will get back to you within one or two business days once your email is received. And the exact time will be confirmed with you afterwards. Well, enjoy the open source telephony!
Founded in 2002, OpenVox has now evolved to become a global provider of open source telephony hardware and software products. OpenVox serves the Small and Medium Business and open source market with superior quality products that lower communication costs, increase system flexibility and enhance productivity in building PBX, Call Center, IVR and firewall applications. OpenVox continues to deliver innovative and cost effective solutions to the open source community and will always do.
OpenVox and the OpenVox logo are the registered trademarks of OpenVox Communication Co Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.