keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A-100P One Port Analog Interface Card

A100P and X100P

17 years 2 weeks ago #260 by miaolin
yes, you can use A100Ps for production enveronments. we provide 1 year warranty for it.

but do not try to get it in very big volume, because we might stop production due to the chips are very hard to get.
17 years 2 weeks ago #261 by GOwin
I see. Are you planning to replace them with a new series, probably using a different chipset or would they be phased out totally?
17 years 2 weeks ago #262 by miaolin
please mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., give us more detail on your requirement.
17 years 1 week ago #265 by carlos
"because we might stop production due to the chips are very hard to get".

What sort of chips are you looking for??? I might be able to assist

Carlos :idea:
15 years 3 months ago #2402 by carlos
Hi Miaolin,

May I wish you, and everybody at Openvox [You are a very fine Company]
a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Q: Please explain. What is the meaning of Open Source Hardware ?
A: Well, we provide hardware that can work with open-source software, such as Asterisk, free-switch, yate, openpbx etc.

Kenny Chan :evil: www.x100p.com is selling x100pSE as CLOSED source not OPEN and in consequence he tells the WORLD that HIS engineeers designed this generic MODEM A100P or X100P SE s he calls it.

Kenny Chan claims: at voxzonex100p.blogspot.com/

"The genuine X100P SE product was developed by OUR engineers at X100P.com in Fall 2006. It has been on sale for few years on our website and eBay."

Your help in clearing this up would be very much appreciated.
MY BELIEF IS,

1.THAT YOU MADE AND DESIGNED THE ORIGINAL GLOBAL A100P [COMPATIBLE X100P USING Si3104 DAA lineside for international configuration] and ALL SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY COMPONENTS

2. KENNY CHAN USED ALL YOUR NEW SCHEMATICS AND ARTWORK WITH A FEW VERY MINOR CHANGES AND USED A RED PCB TO MAKE IT DIFFERENT TO YOUR A100P WHICH YOU DISCONTINUED IN 2006..

THIS PICTURE IS X100P.COM EARLY SALES...

www.x100p.co.uk/KC2.html

MORE IMGS HERE OF HIS CARD...

www.narisa.com/blog/patrickz/index.php?showentry=937
[takes a long time to load]

I look forward to your reply

Regards

Carlos a.k.a Charles - Friend/Customer of Rhuby Zhang in sales - a lovely person! :D
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds