keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

New A400P - Getting Busy Tone

14 years 2 months ago #4592 by aerodesliza
Im using trixbox 2.8.01 + Openvox A400P 4FX0 + Xlite + SPA942, yesterday I installed the trixbox server and evething was ok, I received and made call normally, today my client call me telling me they can't make outside call (pstn), right now we can receive call but when someone use the pstn line after like 4 second of silence we recived busy tone or fast tone (not All circuit are busy now). I think could be the RX TX gain because I received call from the PSTN and the Openvox card detect the PSTN lines but after the phone get the line it receive the busy tone and yesterday was working fine. I used this guide:

downloads.openvox.cn/pub/misc/How%20to%2...8_OpenVox_A1200p.pdf

I've attached the config files and some trixbox's config images, sorry we can not make a ssh session our PBX is behind firewall and the internet conection is not allow.

Thanks in advance, Im in a hurry
Attachments:
14 years 2 months ago #4595 by Denins.Den
I found this in chan_dahdi.conf:

context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
faxdetect=incoming
usecallerid=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
group=0
channel=1-2

and the channels are defined in dahdi-channels.conf too, please check
14 years 2 months ago #4598 by aerodesliza
What should I do, delete the chan_dahdi.conf setup?
14 years 2 months ago #4599 by aerodesliza
Im still wating some support !!!
14 years 2 months ago #4603 by aerodesliza
I tried making a fresh install with trixbox 2.8.01 as with trixbox 2.6.3 ran setup-pstn and nothing change, I got incoming calls ok but 90% of the calls failed (10% - I received fast tone or silent then the calls dropped ). I don't have another card (this is a new one), my only option is to get a warranty replacement. I have installed this card model before without any issue.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds