keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A1200P FXS - DTMF detection

12 years 7 months ago #7341 by vmiro
I got two OpenVox A1200P working with elastix with no problem, except DTMF detection problem which occurs from time to time.

Here is the solution from Digium FAQ:

Zaptel DTMF Detection Problems
DTMF detection problems can be caused by a number of different factors. The most common is running the X Windows System.
Another cause of DTMF detection problems is the relaxdtmf option in Zapata.conf. It may need to be turned on or off.
If you need to force all DTMF detection to be done in software, you can set vpmdtmfsupport to 0 in wctdm24xxp.c or wct4xxp.c and recompile, or you can specify it as a kernel module option at runtime.
You could use "modprobe <modulename> vpmdtmfsupport=0", or add a line in /etc/modprobe.conf (or whatever your OS uses) to add an options line.

I tried with relaxdtmf, disabling echo cancellation...but with no success. Now, I want to try with the last option, but I don't want to recompile Elastix (dahdi) files, also I don't know which of the modules I should load with vpmdtmfsupport option and where to do it. A1200P uses opvxa1200 module...
If someone experienced similar issues, please help ! ;)

Thanks
12 years 7 months ago #7342 by svolta
Hi,
The "vpmdtmfsupport" is a option for enable the hardware DTMF detection, it's not suitable for A1200P, I think you should relax some options in dsp.c and recompile the asterisk!
12 years 7 months ago #7343 by chunlei.yi
Please execute the following command to record the fxo channel and send the file to my email or give me your ssh,i will help you to check it

# dahdi_monitor 1 -r r.pcm -t t.pcm (1 is the channel number which you want to record )

my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
my msn:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

12 years 7 months ago #7344 by vmiro
It's the FXS module I got problem with, not FXO...I can monitor FXS channel and send you the files...is that ok?

svolta: I'm using Elastix...what options should I relax?

Thanks
mIRO
12 years 7 months ago #7345 by svolta
Hi,
If you want to recompile asterisk, please send ssh to me, I will recomlile it for you! My Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 7 months ago #7352 by vmiro
Ok, thanks svolta...I'll contact you when I got some time ;)
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds