keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A800p and dahdi_genfconf no result

11 years 3 months ago #8478 by alanselo
Hi!i´ve been trying to install my A800p with no results at all. I´m using FreePbx 2.10.4 ( CentOS 6,4)fisrtly i did all the steps in the A800p documentation http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/manuals/V2.2/English/A800P_on_DAHDI_User_Manual.pdf . i yum installed all the required modules and tried to run dahdi_genconf and get this:[root@localhost asterisk]# dahdi_genconfEmpty configuration -- no spansEmpty configuration -- no spansThanks to this post http://bbs.openvox.cn/viewthread.php?tid=1708 , By removind and blaklisting the module "hisax". i was able to run dahdi_genfconf and get some result in the /etc/dahdi/system.conf file, but it wasn´t what i expected. This is the result:[root@asterisk]# cat etc/dahdi/system.conf# Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Tue Jan 8 19:01:18 2013# If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,# your manual changes will be LOST.# Dahdi Configuration File## This file is parsed by the Dahdi Configurator, dahdi_cfg## Span 1: OPVXA1200/12 "OpenVox A1200P/A800P Board 13" (MASTER)fxsks=1echocanceller=oslec,1fxsks=2echocanceller=oslec,2fxsks=3echocanceller=oslec,3fxsks=4echocanceller=oslec,4fxsks=5echocanceller=oslec,5# channel 6, OPVXA1200/12/5, no module.# channel 7, OPVXA1200/12/6, no module.# channel 8, OPVXA1200/12/7, no module.# Global dataloadzone = usdefaultzone = usAnd this is the dahdi_channels result[root@asterisk]# cat /etc/asterisk/dahdi-channelscat: dahdi-channels: No such file or directory[root@unknown-00-25-22-3e-29-4b asterisk]# cat dahdi-channels.conf; Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Tue Jan 8 19:01:18 2013; If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,; your manual changes will be LOST.; Dahdi Channels Configurations (chan_dahdi.conf);; This is not intended to be a complete chan_dahdi.conf. Rather, it is intended; to be #include-d by /etc/chan_dahdi.conf that will include the global settings;; Span 1: OPVXA1200/12 "OpenVox A1200P/A800P Board 13" (MASTER);;; line="1 OPVXA1200/12/0 FXSKS"signalling=fxs_kscallerid=asreceivedgroup=0context=from-pstnchannel => 1callerid=group=context=default;;; line="2 OPVXA1200/12/1 FXSKS"signalling=fxs_kscallerid=asreceivedgroup=0context=from-pstnchannel => 2callerid=group=context=default;;; line="3 OPVXA1200/12/2 FXSKS"signalling=fxs_kscallerid=asreceivedgroup=0context=from-pstnchannel => 3callerid=group=context=default;;; line="4 OPVXA1200/12/3 FXSKS"signalling=fxs_kscallerid=asreceivedgroup=0context=from-pstnchannel => 4callerid=group=context=default;;; line="5 OPVXA1200/12/4 FXSKS"signalling=fxs_kscallerid=asreceivedgroup=0context=from-pstnchannel => 5callerid=group=context=defaultWhich is very unexpected because i need the card's FXO. in fact, if a run dahdi_scan, i get [root@ asterisk]# dahdi scan[1]active=yesalarms=OKdescription=OpenVox A1200P/A800P Board 13name=OPVXA1200/12manufacturer=OpenVoxdevicetype=OpenVox A1200P/A800Plocation=PCI Bus 01 Slot 09basechan=1totchans=8irq=0type=analogport=1,FXOport=2,FXOport=3,FXOport=4,FXOport=5,FXOport=6,noneport=7,noneport=8,noneIf i write the system.conf file manually, once i try # dahdi_cfg –vvvvvv for relaoding the parameters, i recieve this message:Channel 01: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 01)Channel 02: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 02)Channel 03: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 03)Channel 04: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 04)Channel 05: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 05)5 channels to configure.Changing signalling on channel 1 from FXS Kewlstart to FXO Loopstart DAHDI_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)Selected signaling not supportedPossible causes: FXO signaling is being used on a FXO interface (use a FXS signaling variant) RBS signaling is being used on a E1 CCS span Signaling is being assigned to channel 16 of an E1 CAS spani deeply appreciate for advance any help, idea or reference.
11 years 3 months ago #8479 by tim.june
Pls repaste the thread, it is hard to read.
Or send me email to make it clear.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds