keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Help setting up A400P with Elastix

10 years 2 months ago #9366 by dhodgson80
Hi All,

I am trying to setup an OpenVox A400P in Elastix, I have ran through the setup guide provided by OpenVox however I am not able to receive or make calls.

I have installed the card and ran hardware detection in Elastix replacing chan_dahdi.conf file. I have also ran dahdi_genconf and dahdi_cfg -vv as per the user guide.

I have created extensions, trunk, inbound route (to IVR) and outbound route that uses the trunk.

When I place a call to the Elastix system FOP shows the trunk as active however it does not get picked up by the IVR (the call remains ringing on the caller side). Calling out from Elastix the extension and trunk show as active however the recipients phone does not ring.

Am I missing something, do I need to run anything else? If you need more information please let me know.

Many thanks in advance
10 years 2 months ago #9403 by hua
Hi,
Sorry for delay, Can you add my skype upper.hua and send SSH info to me. I will check the issue .

Best regards
upper
9 years 8 months ago #9870 by stodge1000
Hello,
I have this same problem with v2.4 can someone help me fix it?
9 years 8 months ago #9873 by lindali
Hello,
This is linda. Sorry for delay. Can you add my skype linda.li258 and send SSH info to me. I will check the issue .
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds