keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Technical information on install and config asterisk, zaptel under different OSs

OpenVox + TrixBox 2.8 / or 2.6

12 years 9 months ago #7127 by NetSky
It`s great. we find out solution, and make outgoing call. Thank you!

So, we have 3 extensions (101, 102, 103) and 8 GSM numbers.
It would be necessary for us that any of 8 GSM numbers transfer randomly to any of 3 extension numbers.
wich changes me must done in this configuration

[from-gsm]
exten => s, 1, Answer()
exten => s, n, Dial(SIP/101)

exten => s, 1, Answer()
exten => s, n, Dial(SIP/102)

exten => s, 1, Answer()
exten => s, n, Dial(SIP/103)

Please explain what "s," and "n," means here
12 years 9 months ago #7131 by Joe.Yung
Hello,

[from-gsm]
exten => s, 1, Answer()
exten => s, n, Dial(SIP/101)

Right here, the "s" means "start", and the "n" means "next".

The meaning of the whole context is that asterisk will try to search the correct context( from-gsm is the context name), then it will perform the corresponding dialplan once it manages to get it.

exten => s, 1, Answer(), // asterisk starts to receive the incoming call and perform an Answer action.
exten => s, n, Dial(SIP/101). // asterisk will route the incoming call and specify the extension 101 to receive it.

1 and n refer to the priorities the dialplan.

12 years 8 months ago #7226 by NetSky
GSM Cards are working perfectly.!!
Now i am starting to configure DE115P Cards. I Have a channel from Provider. short phone number is 923. When i dial 923 from my home phone. Ist always show The Line is Busy and In Asterisk CLI* I sow some text. After it i Tryed to change some config files. After it in CLI mode nothing to show. A try to find instruction about, how to configure DE115P in asterisk, but cannot find.
I just need to find the way, i need a first step. Thank you very much!

Best Regards
12 years 8 months ago #7229 by svolta
Hi,
Can you receive call from ISDN? If you can, please check if the pri dialplan and the callerid you sent out are correct!
12 years 8 months ago #7234 by NetSky
I think that i do something wrong. We have a RAD modem (see picture http://webobjects2.cdw.com/is/image/CDW/1544477? $product_230$ )
We have a E1 line from provider. today i see that E1 SYNC indicator lighting Red =(((

I Think that some config files was configured incorrectly. the little lamp theres is ethernet cable from modem entering to the DE115 card is not lighting.

How can i reset all parameters to this card to default? =((( Or may be u can connect to server via SSH or HTTP and check parametrs. I can give you SSH again. (root pass some times ago was changed)

Thank you for your assistance.! I Am currently online now. If you have SKYPE we can talk in skype.

Thank you for your assistance.
12 years 8 months ago #7235 by NetSky
i reset all config files to default. And Red line in modem witch show that there is no connection between modem and E1 card no not lighting.

tomorrow i will try to configure it again. exxx ...

Thank you !
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds