keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Technical information on install and config asterisk, zaptel under different OSs

some questions from a customer in Poland

16 years 1 month ago #764 by kasajiang
I've installed and configured FXS/FXO and BRI card.
These cards works quite properly.

But, I have some question:

1) Is possible FXS port work with ETSI FSK callerID method?

2) My ISDN Phone connected to BRI card, which is configured in NT mode don't use overlap dialing. I tried use WaitExten() command, but it still send only one digit.
Is possible mISDN works without overlapdialing?

3) I tried to install Octastic Echo Canceler, but I encountered problems with module compilation.
I use Zaptel 1.4.9.2 and Asterisk 1.4.18. Is Octastic 1.04 working with this version of Zaptel?
16 years 1 month ago #765 by james.zhu
hello, Sir:
here is some info for you:
1) yes, it should work with FSK callerid.
2) please check the misdn.conf file and change the setting to try that.
3) yes. it works with zaptel, maybe your version of zaptel is too new.
Regards,
James.zhu

16 years 3 weeks ago #831 by kasajiang
Hi James

For the below question from the new customer in Poland, they still don't find solution, coudld you give some suggestions?

1) My ISDN Phone connected to BRI card, which is configured in NT mode don't use overlap dialing. I tried use WaitExten() command, but it still send only one digit.

2) I tried to install Octastic Echo Canceler, but I encountered problems with module compilation. I use Zaptel 1.4.9.2 and Asterisk 1.4.18.
16 years 3 weeks ago #832 by james.zhu
hello, Sir:
I am not sure which version of misdn or zaptel are you using, please try to adjust eh values overlap. for the issues, how the Octastic working with misdn, as i mentioned, the official website given you some possible solutions for that. you have to contact him for that issue. for overlap dialing, please take a look at this:
www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=chan_misdn . it may help you.
Regards,
James.zhu

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds