keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

Ubuntu hardy and Jaunty not work with B800P

14 years 4 months ago #4360 by pemer
Can you test this situation with ubuntu hardy and verfify this with asterisk 1.6.0.19?

If you had a working system, please let me know.
Please write down the hooks, or send me this per Email.

If you need my misdn modules in Version 1.1.9.2, please let me know this.

regards Patrick
14 years 4 months ago #4363 by james.zhu
hi:
sorry, we do not test our products with many platforms. we tested with centos and FC. to use LCR, you have to patch that, do you do patch that? there is a old patch for mISDN v2. please refer this:
http://wiki.openvox.cn/index.php/OpenVox_B400P_User_Manual_for_mISDN_V2
you many try that.
regards!
James.zhu

14 years 4 months ago #4364 by Joe.Yung
Hello,
Actually, there are so many versions, it's impossible to test all of them. If you want to install B800P with mISDN v2, please do the way as the Jame.Zhu said. please let me know your result or send your SSH to me if you still could not fix it.

Best Regards!
Joe.Yung

14 years 4 months ago #4365 by Joe.Yung
Hello Patrick,
Can you tell me the exact versions of Ubuntu hardy and Jaunty, the desktop version or server version?
I want to test them with the same as your environment now.
Please tell me as quick as possible! And add my MSN account: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Waiting your further comment!

Best Regards!
Joe.Yung

14 years 4 months ago #4381 by pemer
Hi Joe.Young,

i have been written you an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

regards

Patrick
14 years 4 months ago #4387 by Joe.Yung
Hello Patrick,
I am sorry.I didn't receive your email in my This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. account. Maybe there is something wrong with it. Could you send it to this account: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. again?

Waiting your further respond!

Best Regards!
Joe.Yung

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds