keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B200P As Trunk for other PBX ?

14 years 2 months ago #4585 by inSync
Hello

I have an OpenVOX B200P which i have installed to my elastix system (mISDN recognizes) and I have set both ports as NT.

The thing is, I want to connect at least one port to my Company's PBX ISDN TRUNK so that All Users that want to call international numbers, to do the call via the asterisk (I have VOIP Trunks).

The OpenVox Manual gives me instructions on how to use the card in TE mode, but not NT mode. Is there any change I have to do (Must I set an Extention representing my normal PBX ?)

the connection I want is

user 1---|>
user 2---|>
1. ISDN LINE
user 3---|> PBX > 3 Trunks ISDN > 2. ISDN LINE
user 4---|>
3. B400P > VOIP PROVIDER
user 5---|>
user 6---|>
14 years 2 months ago #4590 by Joe.Yung
Hello The correct NT mode settings are here:(This is the B800P sample,but the settings are almost the same as B200P), please read this link for reference.
http://bbs.openvox.cn/viewthread.php?tid=1028&extra=page%3D1
Any question, please contact me!

i] Last edited by Joe.Yung at 2010-1-29 10:40 [/i

14 years 2 months ago #4597 by inSync
Thank you very much for your quick answer! I got asterisk (elastix) to "recognize" the card ports, now I want to make a dial plan, for all the calls made from the phone connected to the NT port of the card to be made using the VoIP provider.

I have done a lot of research, and found that i have to make a channel from-internal, but I don't know how to do it.

Lets say I pick up the phone and get line from my old pbx to the b400p nt port (asterisk). And I call the number. I want that number to be called via the voip provider.

is that correct

[from-internal]
exten => _., 1, dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@SIPPROVIDER)
14 years 2 months ago #4602 by inSync
After a lot of research i have wrote something
I will bind my B200P card with the "from internal" context and my g400p with the "from-gsm" context

[from-gsm]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Dial(mISDN/1) ; I am not sure about that, i just want when someone rings the sim number to transfer the call to the pbx isdn trunk connected to my B200P nt port (so the old pbx automatic answer will do the job)
exten => s,3,Hangup

exten => _69XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(zap/1/${EXTEN}) ; The guide on the openvox manual says to edit zapata.conf and give channels right? so the first sim tray is zap/1 ???
exten => _69XXXXXXXX,2,Hangup

[from-internal]
exten => _00.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:2}@VoipDiscount) ; So, I take a line to my b200p using my old pbx and i call an international number, for example romania "0044blahblah", asterisk will forward the call to voipdiscount sip trunk without the leading zeros, right?
exten => _00.,2,Hangup

exten => _2XXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/30${EXTEN}@VoipDiscount) ; In this case i am calling a greek landline phone number (my country) so i dont want to type a country code, asterisk will add it right ?
exten => _2XXXXXXXXX,2,Hangup

I don't know if it is correct, I will try tomorrow but please if you have any other recommendations please write!!!
14 years 2 months ago #4608 by james.zhu
hi:
i suggest you studying the dialplan, something is not very correct, an example:
exten => s,2,Dial(mISDN/1)
what you mean by that, you call to mISDN port 1 but no any extensions?

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds