keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

Problems with B400P in NT mode & Elastix 2.2.0

12 years 1 month ago #7874 by saigop
Hi,I am using B400P card with Elastix 2.2.0, where I am not able to use the card in NT mode. I am using dahdi 2.4.12, with this setup I am not getting the dialtone in ISDN phone which is connected to the card in NT mode.:( I would like to know whether the dahdi version available with Elastix 2.2.0 will support or not? Please assist.
Dahdi configuration file is attached. [attach]246[/attach]

Regards,
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #7875 by hua
Hello

Please add me MSN This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .I will help you.

Best regards
12 years 1 week ago #7968 by maikechedan
Waterproof six.Prada footwear occur using a tag of ��made in Italy��.Kanye in english-speaking design and style in your 5 shoe money, one of the most spectacular is the fact some large red is totally Low cost Jordan Footwear.These signals generally surface in center aged adult females.That you are certain to come across desirable low cost deals which make your purchasing encounter inconvenience absolutely free.What far better factor to come about for the marriage ceremony of that scoundrel who made use of to provide you with moist willies if you ended up young ones.To begin with, a pair of high heels can promptly elongate the lines of your legs that may make the legs appear slimmer and make far more tasteful curves in the hip on the toe.Your character must arrive by way of as part of your marriage ceremony shoes.

The only should be attached on the upper.Its clean, good exterior, comfortable shut cell foam higher, and slip resistant out sole make for just a clean up line.And that��s just the suggestion of your iceberg, I��m absolutely sure in case you dig around deeper you��ll considerably far more improved promotions than scarpe hogan that.These basic and sporty sneakers are produced in comfortable nappy leather-based with shiny patent trim and perforated detailing.For many major outdoor attractiveness that carries through towards hogan outlet the street, choose up the Eager Kelowna for all-day ease and comfort.Wander the path while in the Nike Air Zoom Ashiko, a lightweight tough hiking boot, mono-mesh higher with Flywire engineering for exceptional light-weight assist and celebration watertight technologies.And, Hogan Rebel with Maxum outsoles, slip resistance is really a positive matter in these non-marking shock absorbent clogs.The reduced profile Nike Air technological know-how offers the final in cushioning and greatest assistance.Great for intense sports activities, they allow for a terrific degree of flexibility as part of your motion whilst the rubber outsoles make certain 100% traction and grip.

A handful of days afterwards, I will travel to Malaysia, but I will not understand what footwear to hogan sito ufficiale use.And you cane conveniently see the Nike Air Jordan shoes are well-known in all places.Lots of persons have challenges with their feet hurting.This is not as popular in men��s shoes as it is in women��s but some men have a preference for it.The hogan outlet Patagonia Bly footwear undoubtedly are a remarkably rugged pair of sneakers scarpe hogan which will stand around rough therapy.The gentle neoprene lining presents 360 degrees of comfort.The Karaoke heel has an ivory leather-based upper which is in an open-toe design.The full-grain leather-based uppers with contrast piping with an elasticized ankle strap will continue to keep you cozy and refined for day-to-day.The Albert is another collection in the Barker array which might feature inside your programs.For instance, there's at this time a sale on these hot Moschino black patent leather-based booties for only $305.Find the newest traits in cr.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds