keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B400E Dahdi compilation issues

11 years 4 weeks ago #8695 by mobius
Hello there, I just received a B400E Openvox card and I tried to install dahdi on my Ubuntu 12.04 server.
To my disappointment I noticed that the last dahdi version on your website is 2.3.0 (!) which fails to compile on kernels > 3.5 because of asm/system.h missing. (ams/system.h has been removed from the kernel headers). Dahdi has been updated to correct this by version 2.6.2 which has been released by Digium and works properly but unfortunately there is no update from your side.

I've spend about 400 euros on this card and to be honest I am feeling ripped off. There should be better driver support on hardware like this. And also your howto's and wikis should be updated as well.

Please help me on how to use this card on my server. Please note that I intend on installing Asterisk 10 and above.
11 years 3 weeks ago #8698 by hua
Hi

Sorry to hear that ,We are trying to edit and release a new dahdi version 2.6.2 on our website as soon as possible, Please give us some time.The following is the ways you can choose to contact me .

MSN :[email protected]
G-talk: uppe.hua
11 years 3 weeks ago #8707 by hua
Hi

we have been released new dahdi version 2.6.2 and tested on kernel-3.8 . You can download and test it from the following link :
http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-linux-complete/Current_Version_DAHDI_2.6.2

Best regards
upper
9 years 11 months ago #9672 by mspenkov
Hi.
I have this problem on my Ubuntu 14.04 on DAHDI 2.9.0.
/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.9.0+2.9.0.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/wcb4xxp/base.c:38:46: fatal error: asm/system.h: Нет такого файла или каталога #include /* cli(), *_flags */
How do I fix this problem?
9 years 11 months ago #9673 by hua
[align=center][align=left]Hi[/align][/align][align=center][align=left]I think you can comment this line in [font=微软雅黑, Tahoma]/usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.9.0+2.9.0.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/wcb4xxp/base.c like this [/font][/align][/align][align=center][align=left][font=微软雅黑, Tahoma]//asm/system.h [/font][/align][/align][align=center][align=left]Then compile again.[/align][/align]
[align=center][align=left]Best reagrds[/align][/align][align=center][align=left]upper[/align][/align]

i] Last edited by hua at 2014-5-11 22:42 [/i
4 years 2 months ago #14748 by Aiyanajo67
Hi

we have been released new dahdi version 2.6.2 and tested on kernel-3.8 . You can download and test it from the following link : pillsfect.com/keto-360-slim/
downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-l..._Version_DAHDI_2.6.2

Best regards
upper
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds