keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

help in installing B400p with misdn driver

16 years 5 months ago #527 by yidiyuehan
Hi, James, Thank you so much for your fast response.
I have done some tests over the server and I always encounter one issue with misdn driver:
I can make both incoming and outgoing calls without any problem. The call quality is good, and there is no echo and other troublesome problem.

However, There is one problem for incoming call to voicemail (no one pickup or not registered), then I will have below errors, with this error if I try to make outgoing call again, I can call through but no sound passing through:
kernel: mISDN_rdata: rport queue overflow 256/256 [addr:52010101 prim:120282 dinfo]
kernel: mISDN_rdata: rport queue overflow 256/256 [addr:52010101 prim:120282 dinfo]

Any idea?
I will provide any other information you want to check.
16 years 5 months ago #528 by james.zhu
hello, yidiyuehan:
could you give more log errors and if possible, please chat with my MSN(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).
Rgs!
james.zhu

16 years 5 months ago #529 by james.zhu
hello,yidiyuehan:
i am monitoring the problems and also checked with mISDN( lists.beronet.com/pipermail/misdn-asterisk/ ). many users are facing this problem. i am trying to find a solution to solve the problem.
keep in touch for that!
james.zhu

16 years 4 months ago #593 by yidiyuehan
hi, james, any update on this point?
does it mean I could not use misdn for production server?
16 years 4 months ago #595 by james.zhu
hello, Sir:
So far, i do not have any news for that problem. maybe later version will solve the problem.
Rgs!
James.zhu

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds