keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B200E configuration on AsteriskNow, problems

15 years 6 months ago #1826 by JohanMeert
System: AsteriskNow 1.0.2 with GUI 2.0-r3842, internal Asterisk version 1.4.18.1
ISDN: 2 NT1 terminals, country=Belgium

The AsteriskNow automatically installs the mISDN driver system.
Question 1: Do we need to install something else (like in the mISDN installation manual, other drivers) or not ?

In AsteriskNow, the card is recognised as a B410p card and offers 4 ports. Since we use a B200E there are only 2 ports available.
Question 2: Which mode do we need to set (I presume it is TE-mode, PTP)
We have done this for port 1/1 and 1/2 (or maybe we need to activate port 3 and 4??)
We then define a trunk, called ISDN and add the 2 ports to it.

Hardware connection on NT1 boxes.
The connections on the NT1 are named a2,a1,b1,b2.
Question3: is the correct connection with a RJ45: a2=3, a1=4, b1=5, b2=6?

When connecting both ports (each to a different NT1 box), we tested. We cannot perform any outgoing calls and all incoming calls have the busy tone.
Both incoming calling rules and outgoing calling rules have been defined and linked to the BRI-ISDN trunk
15 years 6 months ago #1830 by james.zhu
hello:
Question 1: Do we need to install something else (like in the mISDN installation manual, other drivers) or not ?
you do not need anymore. if you have a b200p, you have to modify the code in mISDN.
==============
;;
08b4*)
if ${LSPCI} -n -v -s "${line:5}" | ${GREP} "Subsystem" | ${GREP} "1397:b567" > /dev/null ; then
addcard "BN1S0" "" 1 'mode="te" link="ptmp"'
elif ${LSPCI} -n -v -s "${line:5}" | ${GREP} "Subsystem" | ${GREP} "1397:b566\|1397:b569" > /dev/null ; then
addcard "BN2S0" "" 2 'mode="te" link="ptmp"'
else
addcard "BN4S0" "" 4 'mode="te" link="ptmp"'
fi
;;
===================================
change the line 371 to make sure the system can find the card as B210P
elif ${LSPCI} -n -v -s "${line:5}" | ${GREP} "Subsystem" | ${GREP} "1397:b566\|1397:e884" > /dev/null ; then
this is a bugy code for mISDN.
Question 2: Which mode do we need to set (I presume it is TE-mode, PTP)
te-ptmp is a default model.
Question3: is the correct connection with a RJ45, yes, only use 3456 for connection.
if you can not not make calls, i think you dialplan has problems, the mISDN in asteriskgui is designed for Digium B410P, if you want to use that, i think you have to change something in dialplan to make it works.
regards!
james.zhu

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds