keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B100P + Asterisk + Snom m3 = echo?

15 years 5 days ago #3028 by lexam
Yes, I will try that ASAP and post back. Thanks again for your help.
15 years 4 days ago #3029 by lexam
I have some more info on this. Replacing the Snom M3s with X-Lite soft phone made no difference whatsoever. I noticed something else though. I also have (on the same machine) a A1200P card with one FXS and one FXO. One PSTN line is connected there. I use zaptel with echo cancellation enabled in zaptel.conf. When I dial using that line (classic DECT phone connected to FXS dialing through FXO), there is no echo and the audio quality is good. When I dial the exact same number through the B100P I have echo and bad audio quality. Could it be something with my misdn.conf? I have enabled echocancel through misdn.conf (256).

Furthermore, I setup up a small IVR and dialed into it both from my PSTN line and from my mobile. No echo.

What could it be? Could I be missing some codecs or transcoders? Could audio quality and echo be related to each other?

One more thing: could it be something related to the jumpers on the B100P and the way ISDN works in Greece? Maybe I made a mistake there...?

Thank you for your patience and help

i] Last edited by lexam at 2009-4-15 00:04 [/i
15 years 4 days ago #3030 by lexam
I noticed a couple more things. First of all the card is being reported in Asterisk as B410p. And second, I have tried all possible values of echocancel in misdn.conf and also tried toggling echocancel on and off within asterisk (misdn toggle echocancel <channel>) and I hear no difference whatsoever! Is this normal? Can I guess that echocancel is not working at all? Last, I noticed that when I get incoming calls (from lines that when I call them there is echo) most of the times there is no echo.

Am I going crazy or what? 8-)

i] Last edited by lexam at 2009-4-15 01:02 [/i
15 years 4 days ago #3031 by miaolin
card is being reported in Asterisk as B410p???

what is the lspci information? please send root ssh account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
14 years 11 months ago #3078 by lexam
Hi,

I made one ton of tests and different configurations. I ended up with the following: echo still exists! I'm going crazy. I'll send ssh information right now.

Thank you for your help once again.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds