keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

DAHDI suppor for all B OpenVox cards & A1200P/1800P

14 years 2 months ago #4666 by luis_silva
Hi
Still cant make calls...
Its possible to debug the D channel signaling? Any option in dahdi compile?
Im getting frustrated because im trying to replace an detewe pbx that works fine in this isdn connections... And can't see any particular configuration in the pbx...

Can any one point me in a direction to debug/resolve this?

Regards,
Luis
14 years 2 months ago #4669 by james.zhu
hi:
please switch to mISDN instead of wcb4xxp.

14 years 2 months ago #4674 by luis_silva
Hi James,
If i change to misdn I cant use fax...In other installation with a b100p, http://bbs.openvox.cn/viewthread.php?tid=996& ;extra=page%3D1, I had success with dahdi.
In this installation the difference is that I have two BRI's from different pstn providers (but using the same network infrastructure) outside major residential area.
I guess that the pstn equipment can be a "dinosaur" and is giving problems in the connection, but the pbx that i'm trying to replace works fine there...
I tried the two ports connect at the same time, and individually, but the situation is always the same. Dchannel up an down, receiving calls, but outgoing calls are blocked after a while. I have to make dahdi restart.

Regards.
Luis
14 years 2 months ago #4715 by luis_silva
Hi,
In order for not losing the client I used a external gateway.
But what i think the problem here was that the public infrastructure is old and uses some not up to date isdn features(its possible?) that the openvox+dahdi doesn't "like".
But what really puzzles me is that inbound calls never had problems... only the outbound... I'm hopping that I never encounter other situation like this again...

Regards,
Luis Silva
14 years 2 months ago #4717 by james.zhu
hi:
we have to test that with different drivers, not only dahdi. dahdi-wcb4xxp will be merging into dahdi office release, it should be no problem for outbound calls. so i think it is due to your infrastructure. of course, since, you can not change to mISDN, i am not very sure what the problem is. could you be able to give some debug info for outbound calls?

14 years 2 months ago #4724 by luis_silva
Hi James,
I like to help but its not possible with this client now...
If I have other situation what kind of debug you like me to do? (dadhi was debugging?)

Regards
Luis Silva
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds