keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

DAHDI suppor for all B OpenVox cards & A1200P/1800P

14 years 2 months ago #4725 by Joe.Yung
Hi,
Well,you can send CLI info when you making an outbound call,make sure enable the parameter debug in logger.conf.If possible, send dmesg info to us too.

14 years 1 month ago #4872 by luis_silva
Hi again,
Regarding this situation I don't have any news. But now I have a problem in other client also with a B200, this one with dtmf.

I'm using the dahdi+asterisk posted by Jose, and the calls/fax in/out are all going well. The problem is incoming dtmf, asterisk doesn't get correctly the dtmf's.
In a IVR with a digit for choice some times it gets duplicated, but worst is when I try a DISA, In the phase of the dialtone the digits passed to asterisk some get lost and some get duplicated...
Searching I read that using relaxdtmf=yes in chan_dadhi can have some impact, but nothing. In http://oss.alea-soluciones.com/trac/wiki/AsteriskDTMF refers to changing dtmf time value, also try but no result.
In the debug of the channel of the call I confirm that the dtmf that are coming to asterisk are already wrong.
I read that asterisk detects dtmf signals and if the card hashardware-based dtmf detection turned on it can cause duplicated dtmf. B200 has this right? Can the problem be where?
If yes can be disabled in dahdi (or asterisk)?

Regards,
Luis
14 years 1 month ago #4876 by Joe.Yung
Hello, Can you tell me what is version of asterisk you are using now?
To get better DTMF, it might be patched for dsp.c.And this patch is for asterisk-1.4.18.
Base on this method and patch your version.

Attachments:
14 years 1 month ago #4877 by james.zhu
hello:
the openvox B200P does not have a hardware detection, so you have to check the asterisk apps.
have you tried other combination or versions of asterisk and dahdi?

14 years 1 month ago #4883 by luis_silva
Hi Joe and James,

Joe your patch didn't solve the issue. The asterisk version I'm using is 1.4.26.1. I have to add in your dsp.c
void ast_dsp_frame_freed(struct ast_frame *fr)
{
struct ast_dsp *dsp;

ast_clear_flag(fr, AST_FRFLAG_FROM_DSP);

dsp = (struct ast_dsp *) (((char *) fr) - offsetof(struct ast_dsp, f));

if (dsp->freqcount != -1)
return;

ast_dsp_free(dsp);
}

Or it will not link with frame.o

James regarding using other asterisk version, I have some doubts, because once I tried using the asterisk 1.4.28 or 29 with this dahdi but had problems. For what I remember is asterisk didn't recognize bri_cpe, I think it only recognizes pri... something like that...
I use this patched version because I really need dahdi, with misdn I cant use fax.

I read the post DAHDI-Linux 2.2.1 and DAHDI-Tools 2.2.1 supports BRI cards, it really has the support for the b200?

Regards
Luis
14 years 1 month ago #4891 by Joe.Yung
Hello, Try to change DTMF tone frequency in asterisk, read this link for more details. http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=248

Please send your SSH account to me!

i] Last edited by Joe.Yung at 2010-3-8 09:23 [/i

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds