keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B200P with Elastix 1.5.2

14 years 6 months ago #3839 by yesmat
Hi,

I know that this topic has been covered by other users before but I really can't get my B200P to work with Elastix at all.
I have tried to follow instructions from the User Manual but it is not very clear.

what have I done already:

1- lspci -vvvvvvvvvvvv shows the follwoing:
04:00.0 ISDN controller: Cologne Chip Designs GmbH ISDN network Controller [HFC-4S] (rev 01)
Subsystem: Cologne Chip Designs GmbH Unknown device e884
Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 66
Region 0: I/O ports at 1000 [disabled]
Region 1: Memory at 90100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=4K]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold-)

2- Downloaded both mISDN and mISDNuser and compiled using make && make install as per instructions under /usr/src
3- All supporting packages are installed already.

My problems:

1- Can't find LCR. Where can I download this tar from???
2- My server is running Elastix 1.5.2 and there are no Asterisk source to recompile. Do I need to download Asterisk source and recompile???
3- can't find hfcmulti.c and not sure where to copy the patch file to??

[root@pbx /]# find -name hfcmulti.c
[root@pbx /]#

i am almost there but need some support

Many thanks for your help.
14 years 6 months ago #3849 by james.zhu
hello:
please take a time to know that few things:
1) are you using LCR or elastix?
if LCR, please refer here:
http://wiki.openvox.cn/index.php ... Manual_for_mISDN_V2
2) if you use elastix, there is no need to compile that, elastix-1.5 has supported B200P, you have to config to make calls. there are many info for elastix with hfcmulti cards from elastix website.
3) of course, if you want to compile misdn+asterisk, you MUST refer our user manual.
regards!
James.zhu

14 years 6 months ago #3852 by yesmat
Hi James,

I am using Elastix, not sure what LCR is.

I have used the instructions in this link and it seems to be ok.

bbs.openvox.cn/redirect.php?tid=752&goto=lastpost

I haven't tested it yet but it seems that the installation has gone ok.

are these instructions correct?

thanks
14 years 6 months ago #3854 by james.zhu
hi:
as you posted, one of the problem is that you can not find LCR. anyway, you do not need to use LCR. it will be used for mISDN v2 with LCR+asterisk. in you case, you have to go to GUI to check the hardware detection. if the card setting is ok, you have set the call route from inbound and outbound calls. by the way, i could not open the URL you give.

14 years 6 months ago #3859 by james.zhu
yes, that one is correct you can follow that. that one is for B800P, so he/she has to recompile that. in you case, i think you can start from step 11, then config that, it should work. if you are still confusing that, please email your ssh to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
regards!
James.zhu

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds