keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D110/210/410 T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

Update firmware D410e

10 years 7 months ago #9040 by fabrizio
I need upgrade the firmware for my board d410e, but the program is not compatible with this model.
It's possible upgrade the board with other software or manually

thanks
10 years 7 months ago #9041 by hua
Hi
Please show the output "lspci", Need to confirm if the card can update the firmware first.
10 years 7 months ago #9042 by fabrizio
I have a hardware problem, because the four port is green without a connections... and then i would try upgrade the board for resolve it!
[font=arial, sans-serif]08:00.0 Communication controller: Digium, Inc. Wildcard TE410P/TE412P quad-span T1/E1/J1 card 3.3V (rev 02) [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx- [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx- [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] Latency: 32 [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10 [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] Region 0: Memory at fbeffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] Kernel driver in use: wct4xxp [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif] Kernel modules: wct4xxp [/font]
10 years 7 months ago #9043 by hua
Hi
Which version of dahdi do you use ,Please download the same version here downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-l...lete/releases/1.3.6/
and reinstall .If possible you can add my Skype upper.hua

Best regards
upper
10 years 7 months ago #9044 by fabrizio
Thanks now work perfectly.

I have many servers (same version, same board, same releases) with the same cards and drivers digium and all work perfectly, what's different about these drivers?

Best regards!
10 years 7 months ago #9045 by hua
Hi

Can you make sure the cards have same firmware version ?
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds