keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D110/210/410 T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

Voice quality of DE410P x 2 in dual Xeon 2.66G

14 years 7 months ago #3733 by miaolin
I am not so sure what is the telesales, but if your call flow have a lot disk access, for example, database read/write, voice logging, the BUS, i.e the I/O will be the bottleneck. even your CPU is 50% busy, so if you want to run 120 conncurrent calls, you have to use a seperate server for database, web server etc.

concurrent 240 calls is not suggested.
14 years 7 months ago #3734 by gd5gd
Database is only for CDR and the CPU average usage is less than 5%. Also, there is no voice log write to disk. I have tried to bind the card to one CPU and the result is the same. Again, the choppy sound only occur to the callee when making outbound call and from the caller when calls incoming. Anyway, I will try to disable CDR by erasing cdr_*.so in /usr/lib/asterisk/modules.

Thanks
14 years 7 months ago #3735 by gd5gd
I feel disappointed because I disable mysql cdr, cdr and log of asterisk. Result seems the same. Also I tried setpci to change the latency timer of DE410P, but nothing changed after I view the result by lspci.

Is there any successful case for 2 DE410P in one system?

Thanks
14 years 7 months ago #3738 by james.zhu
hello:
please email me you ssh account to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
and add my IM(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) to you.
regards!
James.zhu

14 years 7 months ago #3739 by miaolin
please send your ssh root acct to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., also your msn or gtalk IM, so we can talk easier.
14 years 7 months ago #3743 by gd5gd
After search a log of information over internet, I think this board is not capable for DE410E x 2 because it only has 2 PCIE slot and no other PCI options in Bios setting. That means I can not change the cards to another slot in order to obtain a different IRQ and reserved other unused IRQ for the cards in Bios. Also, setpci can not let me change anything even I set "Plug & Play OS" to yes in Bios. I will try them by using another motherboard.

Anyway, thank you very much.
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds