keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

D110PG and Zaptel 1.4.9.2

15 years 11 months ago #975 by lag
Does Zaptel 1.4.9.2 still need to be patched with the OpenVox D110PG driver patch? Or is it already included?

Also, how do i differenciate D110P from D110PG? The only sign that tells me that my board is "G" is that there is a 'RoHS' compliant sticker. but the board PCB says its a D110P.

Regards!
15 years 11 months ago #977 by james.zhu
hello, Lag:
if you have a D110PG, you have to patch the zaptel-1.4.9.2. you can download the zip file from www.openvox.com.cn/downloadsFile/D110PG_driver.tar.gz
and unzip it, replace the original file with the new file. yes, the PCB says it is d110P, the difference is that the chip set (infineon) with v2.2 version should be D110PG, with v1.2 version should be D110P. when you patch the file, and load the driver, you run dmesg, it will show the real name of the card.
Regards!
James.zhu

15 years 11 months ago #1096 by lag
Thank you James.

I have a problem with the patch file.
It doesnt include a patch for the zaptel 1.4.9.2 version, the last patch in that zip file is for zaptel 1.4.8

What should i do? Try to patch it any way?

Sorry i didnt reply sooner, but I used the patch on previous versions of Zaptel, is just that i need to update the solution, and i was wondering how to apply this patch to the new version (1.4.9.2)

Regards!
15 years 11 months ago #1097 by james.zhu
hello, Laq:
could you try the 1.4.8 version? the file.c should be same and does not have any difference from the zaptel1.4.8. if you can not, please report to us.
regards!
James.zhu

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds