keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

hdlc bad fcs problem

15 years 9 months ago #1469 by james.zhu
hello,Sir:
please check the product. is it D110P or D110PG? please make sure that. if it is D110P, it should work without patch. D110PG needs a patch for that. so far, we do not have patch for zaptel-1.4.10 and 1.4.11, we will do that soon. once it is done, we will upload it to our website.
Regards!
James.zhu

15 years 9 months ago #1470 by james.zhu
hello, users:
if you are using D110PG with zaptel-1.4.11, please download this patched driver for that.
regards!
James.zhu

Attachments:
15 years 9 months ago #1480 by uros09
I am using D110P. I am pretty sure about that.I have read D110P on card's box and on card's top left corner.I have contacted local reseller and they told me they tested it and it is hardware problem and will give me another card.At the moment I am waiting their phone call to come there and take another card.Thank you for drivers.
15 years 9 months ago #1510 by uros09
Unfortunately even above driver did not force D110P to work (even with changed card so I am sure it is not card hardware failure issue).

However, I forced this card to work but on zaptel.1-2-16 (WITH patch file ) and appropriate versions of libpri and asterisk.Of course I need to revert to Fedora 7 to be able to compile this old versions (on newer during compiling of zaptel older than 1-4-10 I saw this message: CFLAGS has changed plese come back when fix this issue ?!).

On older version of Asterisk without a patch i saw dozens of warnings like
RECEIVED YELLOW ALARM ON CHANNEL 1
UNABLE TO DISABLE ECHO CANCELATION ON CHANNEL 1
and few moments after
ALARM CLEARED ON CHANNEL 1
(the same for all 30 channels)
and then for 2-3 secs again above message.

After patching of zaptel driver 1-2-16 everything worked fine.

My card has been recognized by lspci -v as :
Network Contrloer TigerJet Network Inc. Tiger 3XX/modem ISDN interface.
Is it D110P or D110PG ?

Manual is not clear.It said only check your card D110P/D110PG with lspci -v and 2 possible outputs one of which is Ethernet Controler and another TigerJet ISDN modem.But which is which ?
On card I saw only D110P in top left corner.
I assume if card is D110PG I would see D110PG in top left corner of card.Righ ?
15 years 8 months ago #1543 by sagomi
Hi,
I have same issue here, can you post o send by mail the patch for Zaptel 1.4.11 Pls? :?: :?: :?: It is very urgent....

15 years 8 months ago #1562 by sagomi
hello...

... I tryed to download the driver from the D110 page but i got this...

"Not Found
The requested URL /downloadsFile/D110PG_Driver_with_zaptel_v1.4.11-wcte11xp.c was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Help please.... it is urgent.....
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds