keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

D110P and Red Alarm

15 years 5 months ago #2090 by DarknessBBB
Hello everybody,
I've a problem with a brand new D110P.
I've configured it for an italian E1. Then I connected it with the E1 gateway of our provider with a hand made cable
I've used pins 1,2,4,5.
I've tried all 24 combinations of pins for connecting it to the provider gateway, and in 4 cases the alarm on the gateway stopped, but not on the D110P: it's always red alarmed.

The local provider gateway has both 75 and 120 ohm ports. we connected it to the 120 ohm port. The 75 ohm is minicoaxial so we are waiting for an adapter: here's a picture
img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=241020080022mh0.jpg

DO you have any hint for it?
Is it possible that the red alarm depends from a zapata.conf misconfiguration?
Or it depends only from the hardware link?

Thank you very much and compliments for that smooth red led blinking: very nice!
:lol:
15 years 5 months ago #2092 by admin

DarknessBBB wrote: Hello everybody,
I've a problem with a brand new D110P.
I've configured it for an italian E1. Then I connected it with the E1 gateway of our provider with a hand made cable
I've used pins 1,2,4,5.
I've tried all 24 combinations of pins for connecting it to the provider gateway, and in 4 cases the alarm on the gateway stopped, but not on the D110P: it's always red alarmed.

The local provider gateway has both 75 and 120 ohm ports. we connected it to the 120 ohm port. The 75 ohm is minicoaxial so we are waiting for an adapter: here's a picture
img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=241020080022mh0.jpg

DO you have any hint for it?
Is it possible that the red alarm depends from a zapata.conf misconfiguration?
Or it depends only from the hardware link?

Thank you very much and compliments for that smooth red led blinking: very nice!
:lol:

Hi

At first you should pay attention to the D110p's Jumper which is for T1/E1 selection.
and second, D110p is suitable for both 120ohm and 75ohm;So you can connect D110p with 75ohm gateway port via RJ45-BNC convertor.

Br
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds