keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

D110P PRI E1 card on Trixbox 2.8 and Dell T105 RED ALARM

14 years 6 months ago #3835 by epatey
I will check with the provider. Concerning hdb3 and AMI - I'm a lost. The card reports coding HDB3 with framing_opts of CCS and CRC4. The modem manual says it wants an AMI line code. I've tried AMI and it fails. The card says it supports both AMI and HDB3. What am i missing?

Thanks for all the advice.
14 years 6 months ago #3837 by miaolin
AMI is used for T1, are you sure your line is E1?
14 years 6 months ago #3838 by epatey
Well I've decided that there must be some incompatibility between the kernel, the kernel modules in Trixbox 2.8. It is very new and untried. I pretty could not figure out the red alarm, albeit, everything looked good. I'm rolling back to 2.6 to see if I can have more success.

Thanks for your help!

And regarding the last post, I bought an E1 line. If they gave me a t1 line, I'd be shocked as I'm only paying $200 per month. My guess is the manual is off, but I did read that ami is for both e1 and t1.
14 years 6 months ago #3844 by epatey
Okay... going back a version in Trixbox did not work. So, I have read the manuals carefully and have even read the manual for the Digium equivalent and believe I know the source of the red alarm. I need to build an E1 cross-over cable to connect to the modem and receive the correct signal. Can someone confirm from Openvox??? This is thecable crossover for the Digium te110p.

1: RX-, 2: RX+, 4: TX-, 5: TX+

Is this the same for d110P???? I have made this cable and still receive a red alarm. So, I wonder if the digium card is different.
14 years 6 months ago #3845 by epatey
More specifically.... my modem wants this...

Pin Description
1 not connected
2 not connected
3 RX +
4 TX +
5 TX -
6 RX -
7 not connected
8 not connected

Any ideas?
14 years 6 months ago #3846 by epatey
So, I created a loopback cable. Connecting pin 1 to 4 and 2 to 5. Still red light. So, I'm not sure how to proceed. I'll wait to here back from OpenVox. In this case, the card might be different from the digium te110p.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds