keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

How to send SMS/USSD over AMI interface in VoXStack GSM Gateway

11 years 2 months ago #8551 by Joe.Yung
Hello,
Here is a document to teach you how to send SMS/USSD over VoxStack GSM Gateway API.

You will be able to invoke your application to send SMS or USSD over GSM gateway.

Attachments:
11 years 2 months ago #8613 by hostdz
Hello
I am trying to USSD command from UI when i click on GET USSD it freeze and display Please wait... nothing happning even when i try from ADVANCED > Asterisk CLI > gsm send ussd 1 *#10# 60 i get this error 0:Send USSD failed on span 3
can some help please?
when I send sms from Asterisk CLI it works fine.

I am using VS-GW1200-4G
11 years 2 months ago #8615 by Joe.Yung
Hello,

Can you enable the LOGS-->Log Settings-->System Logs(ON)-->AT commands Logs(ON)? And Track the AT Commmands in Logs-->AT Commands while you are trying to send USSD.

We would like to know the AT logs.

Of course, I am supposed your USSD code is correct for sure and your service provide supports this feature as well.

i] Last edited by Joe.Yung at 2013-2-25 09:46 [/i

11 years 1 month ago #8616 by hostdz
Hello,
thank you for quick replay ,

the error meessage i get from executing
0:Send USSD failed on span 4

this on log

2013-02-25 23:04:24
OK
2013-02-25 23:04:27
+CUSD: 2, "Your top-up balance is 10.77. Your free credit balance is 19.90. Your anniversary date is 25-MAR-13.", 15

how do I fix this this issue?

I will try your API via PHP today and I will keep you updated.
11 years 1 month ago #8617 by hostdz
Hello Iam trying to implemented on PHP and ny version is 5.3.5
I am not sure what do you mean by
If your PHP version is higher than 5.3, you MUST rename the function goto in phpagi.php file.

which function I will rename?
11 years 1 month ago #8619 by Joe.Yung
Hi Hostdz,

We went back to our development tracker system, and found that one of files didn't update to the latest.

There is a newer firmware will be released tomorrow. So you will be able to update it then. And I will give you some info to teach you how to update it.

For your next post, please forward phpagi.php line 866. Changing the function name from exec_goto to another name. For example, exec_goto_new. This is based on my test experience.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds