keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

VoxStack gsm1600 number of sip-channels

11 years 6 days ago #8767 by art
Hello!First, what i want to say is "Thank you for great gsm-gateway"! I worked with many gsm-gateways, but yours gateway is easly for configure and debug errors.

I have two question.First question is:I have VS-GW1600-16G. I configured it for work with asterisk.In my configuration, i need only outgoing calls.
please, say me, will be correctly if I configure one peer for communicate between first module of my gsm-gateway and my asterisk, and them, first module will be communicate with second, and second with treed, treed with forth and forth with fiveth?and them, if I will call from asterisk first 4 calls will calling by first gsm-module, and next 4 calls will be calling by gsm-module number 3...This configuration will work correct or not?

And my second question:
How many peers i can make in every gsm-module?
I made 7 peers but if i did command "sip show peers" i saw only 5 peers.

P.S. Sorry for my English :(
11 years 5 days ago #8770 by tim.june
Hi Sir,
I am not very clear about your configurations, is it like this:
4 calls call to call to call to 4 calls
Asterisk
> Module 1
>Module 2
>Module 3
> Module 4
OUT
About your questions, pls contact me via Skype or Email for more details.
Skype ID: tim.jjune
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

i] Last edited by tim.june at 2013-4-19 09:52 [/i

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 4 days ago #8772 by art
Yes, this is the right scheme.
11 years 2 days ago #8776 by tim.june
Hi,
You just need to setup some routing rules for SIP side to GSM side, there is a option " Forward number", you need to fill in the numbers you want to call (numbers on Next module) one by one. For the last module you can type in 4 other
out side numbers to receive the calls.
If you need help with these settings, contact me via skype.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds