keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

VS-GW-1600 20G sms forwarding to e-mail do not work

10 years 3 months ago #9354 by AlexM
Hello!
I have a GSM gatewayVS GW 1600 20G
I have trouble setting up a tool to send SMS to email. Filling all thenecessary values ​​in the terminal, but found sms in the incoming box only. The sms doesn’t come to mail. Tried different postal services. No result.
One feature: after filling all the configuration sections and pressingto “SAVE” fnd “APPLY”,
the name of server in “SMTP server” window chage to “OTHER”. This applies to all known servers, such as GMAIL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks!
Regards/
Alex

i] Last edited by AlexM at 2014-1-24 15:37 [/i
10 years 2 months ago #9371 by wnd
Hello @ all
I've the same problem. The last working version was 1.1.5! Every version after is no longer working (with identical config of <1.1.5). I logged the smtp session on my mail server. After "--> 354 Enter mail, end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>" the GSM Gateway closes the connection :(
thx for fixing this! ;)
Oliver
10 years 2 months ago #9381 by tim.june
Sorry for the delay, because of Chinese New Year, our guys are on holiday till 7th, Feb.
This issue will be fixed once our guys come to office.
Thanks for your patience!

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 2 months ago #9399 by AlexM
Happy New Year! Health and happiness! Cheers!
10 years 2 months ago #9412 by AlexM
Hi guys! Did you succeed in solving the problem of broken forwarding sms to email for device? Best regards!
10 years 2 months ago #9419 by rick.zhu
Hi,

Sorry to let you wait so long,we have solved it.Now we testing it stable.
Later we will publish it,and let you know.

Best Regards.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds