keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Call Waiting

9 years 4 months ago #10081 by lindali
Hi,

This is Linda from OpenVox. I'll help you with your problem on Monday. For convenient contact, please add my skype to your contact list.

Best regards,
Linda
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
9 years 3 months ago #10130 by JerryLutor
How disable Call Waiting ?
I true code ##43# , system answer UNKNOWN APPLICATION
9 years 3 months ago #10131 by lindali
Hi,

Do you use the gsm gateway? What's your gateway firmware version. Update it to the latest one,please. Then go to the gateway
> GSM
> Call waiting, and
select the gsm ports and set the call waiting fuction off. at the last, plase click the setting button.
Wish this will help you. If you still have problem, you can add my skype.

Best regards,

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
8 years 6 months ago #10668 by Pedanov
I use WGW1002G and the question is:
Is it possible to use this gateway for 2 simultaneous talks with one SIM card, or 4 simultaneous with 2 SIM cards? Not switching between calls but to use 4 separate SIP calls using only 2 SIM cards.
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #10669 by lindali
Hi sir,

For incoming calls: if you enable the call waiting, then one SIM card could support 2 simultaneous calls. otherwise, it only support 1 call.
For outgoing calls: one sim card only support 1 call.
You can create more than 2 sip endpoints using 2 sim cards. but the gateway only supports 2 simultaneous calls for outgoing calls. this means that you cannot make 4 separate sip calls at the same time. This is not because our device doesn't support it, but because this function is impossible to realize. the sim card operator doesn't support it.
Wish this will help you.

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pedanov
8 years 6 months ago #10670 by Pedanov
lindali, thank you!

What could be the reason of vibrating sound when second connection for one SIM card initiated using Call Waiting feature on WGW1002G? We are using latest firmware. Is it hardware or software limitation, GSM or SIP problem?
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds