keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

No outgoing calls on specific GSM-сhannels,GW-1600

7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #10020 by fume-shroom
Hi! I'm having troubles on VS-GW1600 with outgoing calls from SIP-channels to GSM-channels. The gateway is equipped with 5 GSM-boards, so it has 20 SIM-cards in. There is a group for all SIP users and 3 different GSM groups for calls to different mobile operator networks. All incoming connections from GSM network work fine. But in the outgoing direction too few GSM-channels are used. Even if i'm trying to create routing rule from one sip number (1001, for example) to GSM-channel (gsm-2.1) the call is impossible. Can you help with this problem? Oh, all GSM modules are active and in the state READY. The version of firmware is 2.1.1. This problem exists on different boards, where along with problematic gsm-channels there are channels active in both directions. I'm sorry for my poor english.
7 years 2 weeks ago #10021 by lindali
Hi,

This is Linda. I'll help you with your problem. For convenient contact, please add my skype to your contact list. I need to check it remotely, so please prepare remote access for checking. You can contact me on Monday. Here below is my contact info.

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #10022 by fume-shroom
Deal! What version of TeamViewer do i need to use? And if the remote access will fail at any reasons, can you give me any suggestions to help with the problem? I'm pretty sure that routing rules are correct.
7 years 2 weeks ago #10023 by lindali
Hi,
TeamViewer 9 is OK. I need to check it firstly, then I can tell you the reason.
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds