keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

VS-GGU-E2M0400 - Inbound Calls Problem

8 years 11 months ago #10375 by shaker.khanfar
Hello,
I have VS-GGU-E2M0400 , 4 SIM's were installed, I did the required configuration and trying to call but I have problem
I have the following senario:
I grouped (SIM1, SIM2, SIM3, SIM4)
when I call common number say 1800xxxxxx then it will be forwarded to that group, then the call must be forwared to my voice message and then to the agents on call center, buth the problem that I have I didnt receivce the voice message nor forward the call to call center

Please your help
Skhanfar
8 years 11 months ago #10385 by Michael.zou
Hi.
Please add me to your skype contact list, I will help you to figure it out.

Regards!
Michael
OpenVox Support Team
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: +86-755-66630978 ext.657
Quick Support:
wiki.openvox.cn/index.php/OpenVox_Quick_Support
Support Forum:
www.openvox.cn/forum/index.html
7 years 1 month ago #11393 by jjimeneza
HI
We have a VS-GGU-E2M0400 whit 12 sim card, I have a question, How can I do this? When one person make a call trougth the cell phone line, and anothe incoming call from the cell network, both call play tooguether like a conference, but this is a problem, I need block the secon call o send to another sim or another extension on my PBX, is that posible?

Thanks
7 years 1 month ago #11394 by heizi.lv
Hi,

I am so sorry to tell you that it is impossible to block the second call to send to another sim or another extension on your pbx.

But you can block the second call directly.If you close the call waiting function,the second call will be blocked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjimeneza
7 years 1 month ago #11396 by jjimeneza
Thaks heizi.lv

I use the option to block the second call. This is Ok for me
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds