keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Request for asterisk cdrdb openvox

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #12003 by Never54
I need to do:
When an incoming call from a GMS phone to OpenVox, a request to the database was made
from what number to it there was a call and the call was routed on sip on this number.

the question is how to connect to the CDR database OpenVox (/data/log/cdr.db) and to numer which was the call for a GMS phone?
(from asterisk dialpan)
5 years 11 months ago #12004 by heizi.lv
Hi Sir,

May i know why you need connect CDR database? Our gsm gateway uses SQLite database.
5 years 11 months ago #12008 by Never54
I am interested in any connection you can to SQLite data. I need at the time of an incoming call from a Gsm phone to a GSM gateway to make a request to the base (by Gsm phone number). Get the number from which was the last call with "Answer" or "No answer". Make a SIP call to this subscriber.
5 years 10 months ago #12012 by Never54
You can implement the mechanism to access the cdr.db ?
This can greatly extend the functionality of the gateway
5 years 10 months ago #12013 by heizi.lv
Hi Sir,

Sorry for delay. There is no Sqlite Server on GSM gateway. So we can't connect it.

Sqlite is for file operation. So, you can download the cdr.db file to your local and access it with Sqlite.
5 years 10 months ago #12014 by Never54
Unfortunately, this does not work. I need to make that the gateway itself at the time of the incoming GSM call, from the dialplan did everything on its own.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds