keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

How can I disable international calls on wgw1002g

4 years 10 months ago #13777 by dika
How can I create a custom dial plan and put it in the original configuration file of asterisk?
My general idea is to restrict the international calls. I found that I have to make a custom dial plan and to delete the default one. But this means that I have to remove all the default data and to specify everything separately? Why its not possible to create append the part of the dial plan just to restrict the international calls? How can I edit the custom file to add this option? Thanks in advance
4 years 10 months ago #13782 by Echo
Hi, sir

you can set prefix in dial plan to restrict the international calls.
Attachments:
4 years 10 months ago #13783 by hua
Hello,

I think you have two ways to meet your demand. First way you can ask for help from your SIM card carrier , ask them to disable your international function, Second you can edit your routers via web interface , As you see , international call the dialed number must including country code so the digital is more than local calls , you can restrict the dialed number

Hope these info help you .
Attachments:
4 years 10 months ago #13791 by dika
Could you please give me an example how to edit extensions_routing.conf to restrict the international calls.
May be _0Z. will be only callst start with one 0 ....or may be _0049. (example for Germany)?
Please give me an example. Thanks
4 years 10 months ago #13792 by dika
[rtg-DE_out-1]
exten => _[*#+0-9].,1,NoOp(_[*#+0-9]. matches Rule rtg-DE_outg-1)
exten => _[*#+0-9].,n,Set(CDR_CALLEEID=${EXTEN})
exten => _[*#+0-9].,n,GrpPolicy(RO_gsm_all)
exten => _[*#+0-9].,n,Macro(dial-failover,,${EXTEN},${POLICY_DE_gsm_set})
exten => _[*#+0-9].,n,Goto(nocdr,s,1)

This is from my current file. How to replace _[*#+0-9]. this string?
4 years 10 months ago #13793 by hua
Hello,

Sorry, I can not give you a example by edit the extensions_custom.conf file . You can realize the function via web routing. You can add my skype upper.hua , We can talk there.
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds