keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about G400/G410 Cards.

G400P: Hangup Cause 8

10 years 1 month ago #9571 by ajs_derby
I am getting an intermittent problem some dropped calls through a G400P card (used for voice calls and text messages). By cunning insertion of NoOp() statements into the dialplan, I have found that ${HANGUPCAUSE} = 8 whenever this happens.

However, I am really none the wiser; the most I can discover is that Hangup Cause 8 is "Pre-empted", with no further explanation.

I wondered whether it was caused by someone trying to dial in on a line which was already in use for an outbound call, or by trying to send an outbound SMS (using a CLI command, such as `gsm send sms 1 07778429726 WIBBLE`) or even by the arrival of an inbound SMS, but I cannot disrupt an established call using any of these methods.

Can anyone help me work out what might be the problem and how to cure it?

Software versions: Debian Wheezy -- kernel 3.2.0-4-amd64 -- asterisk-1.8.22.0 -- dahdi-linux-complete-2.7.0+2.7.0 -- chan_extra-2.0.7.
10 years 1 month ago #9572 by rick.zhu
Hi,

This is Rick,can you let me check it for you remotely?
Please contact me when you available,my contact info be shown as below:

E-mail:[email protected]

Best Regards.
10 years 1 month ago #9580 by ajs_derby
The server is firewalled off from the public Internet, and arranging remote access is going to take some time to sort out.

Can you let me know some tests I can try in the meantime?
10 years 1 month ago #9583 by rick.zhu
Hi,

Neend't let the server in the public internet,Or i can connect your PC and access the server.
If possible,we can talk with more details via Skype,please contact me via Skype.

My Skype is:rick.zhu3

Best Regards.
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds