keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about G400/G410 Cards.

New GSM G400E Install on CentOS 6.5

8 years 8 months ago #10593 by ajhalls
I just finished installing the card on a fresh CentOS install by doing the following:
yum upgrade
yum update
yum -y install bison  bison-devel  ncurses  ncurses-devel  zlib  zlib-devel  openssl  openssl-devel  gnutls-devel  gcc  gcc-c++  libxml2 wget
cd /usr/src
wget http://www.chan-extra.org/download/releases/chan_extra-1.XX.tar.gz
tar –xvzf chan_extra-1.XX.tar.gz
cd  chan_extra-1.XX
./install.sh 
Following the directions on this page: wiki.openvox.cn/index.php/OpenVox_G400E_Installation_Manual

dmesg gave me the details of the card and so I started up Astrisk but the next command tells me:
*CLI> gsm show spans
No such command 'gsm show spans' (type 'core show help gsm show' for other possible commands)
*CLI> gsm show
No such command 'gsm show' (type 'core show help gsm show' for other possible commands)
*CLI> core show help gsm show
No such command 'gsm show'.
*CLI> core show help gsm 
No such command 'gsm'.

I am writing a script to send out text messages and need access to the GSM device either through Astrisk or another method using AT commands, what should I do next?

Alan
8 years 8 months ago #10594 by lindali
Hi,

There must be some mistakes during the installation. Please prepare remote access for checking and contact me via skype.

Best regards,
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
8 years 8 months ago #10595 by ajhalls
Thanks, I will do that as soon as I get to the office tomorrow morning. (Utah, USA)
8 years 8 months ago #10596 by lindali
Hi,
That will be night in my place. How about 21:00pm, utc+8 for my time?
8 years 8 months ago #10600 by ajhalls
Sorry I missed you this morning (your night) I got the time wrong and didn't get to the office it time to sit with you. I worked with it all day and reinstalled the newest versions of chan-extra and asterisk 1.8. Everything seemed to go fine, but still didn't get anywhere with the CLI.

I also got a VS-GGU-E2M0400 in the mail today and tried using it. I was able to send a test SMS using the web interface, but when using the HTTP to SMS, I get a 404 error. I tried to SSH in and find where the file is supposed to be, but the admin account doesn't have permission to the directories for the web interface, and I couldn't see how to get to be root.

404 Error => http://192.168.1.45:80/sendsms?username=xxx&password=xxx&phonenumber=xxx&message=xxx&[port=xxx&][report=xxx&][timeout=xxx]
8 years 8 months ago #10601 by lindali
Hi,

(1)about the g400:
Please download the chan-extra using this link: www.openvox.cn/pub/misc/GSM/chan_extra-2.0.8.tar.gz
(2)about HTTP to SMS problem,I need to check it remotely.Please prepare teamviewer for checking.
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds