keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about how to buy OpenVox product and other business infomation.

Where to Buy in Dubai

15 years 2 months ago #2609 by Nakkoush
Dear OpenVOX,
Where can I buy your products in Dubai?
15 years 2 months ago #2611 by luolili66
Dear Nakkoush,

Thanks for your interest. We have partner in UAE, and you can buy OpenVox products from them:

Business Solutions FZE

Tel: +971 4 334 6626
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If any other queries, pls let us know!
15 years 2 months ago #2612 by Nakkoush
Dear luolili66,

Thanks for your reply.
I have tried to call the above number and couldn't reach anybody.. I wonder at what time they close..
I will try to send them an Email..
15 years 2 months ago #2613 by Nakkoush

luolili66 wrote: Dear Nakkoush,

Thanks for your interest. We have partner in UAE, and you can buy OpenVox products from them:

Business Solutions FZE

Tel: +971 4 334 6626
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If any other queries, pls let us know!

I wonder if your partner in UAE "Business Solutions FZE
" are active.. It is impossible to get in touch with them..
15 years 2 months ago #2618 by luolili66
Dear Nakkoush,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I will contact our partner, but may need some time to reply you ( For the reason of Time Difference :) )

And pls send which model product you want to buy to my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will deal with firstly!

Thanks and kind regards,

Lily Luo
15 years 2 months ago #2621 by Nakkoush

luolili66 wrote: Dear Nakkoush,

I will contact our partner, but may need some time to reply you ( For the reason of Time Difference :) )

And pls send which model product you want to buy to my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will deal with firstly!

Lily Luo

Thanks for your support Luolili66, which time difference are we talking about for a shop (your partner) located in Dubai? you can try by yourself the above details given to me and you will understand what I mean..

I need to buy for now 2# of A400P04 (A400P + 4 PORT FXO Bundle,lead-free)..

I appreciate if you can contact your partner and maybe get back to me here and update his contacts details..

Let's see first how it goes with your partner in Dubai before ordering it directly from China..
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds