keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Another Inbound route

11 years 3 months ago #8488 by scex
How can i make new inbound route wit CID pattern to forward to different user? When i try now in the moment when i check openvox default trunk i get only letter "s" in pattern and its not changeable. I would like to make new inbound route with incoming CID pattern and make different user forward with priority of default inbound route.
11 years 3 months ago #8497 by scex
nobody can explain me how to specific incoming CID no. _0645555555 from analog port 2 transfer to user 6001 and all others to 6088 ???
11 years 3 months ago #8504 by hua
Hi

If i am not misunderstanding that you want to setup two trunks,right? But you see Icalldrod only has one channel and every analog trunk should chose a channel. So I think it can not come true in web interface.But you can set that you want in the background .Any more questions ,You can contact me with the following tools

MSN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Gtalk:upper.hua

Best regards
upper
11 years 3 months ago #8507 by scex
thanks for replay. No i do not want to setup another trunk. I would like to create another inbound route for specific CID from analog trunk. Now when i try to add another inbound route (incoming route) from same analog trunk ( channel 2 on icalldroid) in pattern i can see only small "s" letter and this field is not possible to change (the field is light gray). In elastix,trixbox or freepbx I can make this in couple seconds. I think that this is not possible from GUI and i need to change extensions.conf but i do not no how? And priority is important to first look for CID an then if is specific CID added forward to ext. 6001 any other inbound call will go to default ext. 6088.
11 years 3 months ago #8510 by hua
Hi

First you should use the default incoming rules and the destination should chose 6088 extension and then Please find this context in extensions.conf ,It should be set like this :
[DID_trunk_1_default]
exten = s,1,ExecIf($[ "${CALLERID(num)}"="" ]?SetCallerPres(unavailable))
exten = s,2,ExecIf($[ "${CALLERID(num)}"="" ]?Set(CALLERID(all)=unknown <0000000>))
exten = s,3,Goto(default,6088,1)
exten = s/ _0645555555,3,Goto(default,6001,1)

Best regards
upper.hua
11 years 3 months ago #8511 by scex
Thanks, working like charm!
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds