keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Webmin and icalldroid

11 years 3 months ago #8489 by scex
Is it possible to install webmin to icalldroid? The minimal package is only about 2MB compresed.
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/webadmin/webmin-1.610-minimal.tar.gz
11 years 3 months ago #8492 by lolynusa
Hello scex... I was able to install spanish voices in a 8gb SDcard adding shortcuts into /var/lib/asterisk/sounds... the size of the folder is about 25MB, The voices works fine.
But I was trying to install "opt/openfire" in the same way but I got "mkdir: Cannot create directory `Openfire': Read-only file system."
so I can not install openfire...
I have to tell you I am a rocky in linux so maybe I am doing something wrong
I hope this information is good for you. good luck
11 years 3 months ago #8498 by scex
Thanks for reply. I try it to add micro sd card but i could not seceded to see and mount . I try ext2.ext3 and fat formatted msd card. In system info i could not see any other mount except this:
/dev/root 9344 9344 0 100% /
/dev/mtdblock/3 6144 4692 1452 76% /flash
/dev/mtdblock/5 14336 644 13692 4% /flash/data

I try with fdisk -l command but nothing. And in /mnt folder are predefined /sd /usb and /nfs folders but nothing is mounted on them.
If you can please explain me your filesystem configuration.
Thanks

i] Last edited by scex at 2013-1-12 02:40 [/i
11 years 3 months ago #8500 by lolynusa
Hello... I format the SD card in a window 7 pc, just quick format, I guest is fat.. then I put the memory in the Icalldroid... then turn on Icalldroid ... that's it.Look pictures what I have...
:handshake:victory:
Attachments:
11 years 3 months ago #8509 by scex
You are write. Firs never use win 8 to format SD card because it will not work on icalldroid. Second Because your card is 8GB than default for format in win are FAT32. I sucseed to auto mount msd card formatted on fat32. And now for webmin. I could not install it because need perl5 to be installed. And perl5 i could not install because write protected operating system on icalldroid. So and installation of FreePbx is out of question. We are stack with asteriskGUI witch is not bead at all but need little bit more possibility's to have. For example some user frendly GUI for firewall, network settings, AsteriskGUI have pure featurs for inbound calling routes ( CID forward from analog trunk ) etc. I remember long time ago i play with Astlinux and i was delighted when i sou gui for Firewal, NAT, asterisk and more on very small operating system.
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds