keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Problem with outgoing calling rules

10 years 11 months ago #8768 by andywilliams99
I'm hoping someone can help with an outgoing calling rules problem I have.
With the default setup we have a _9X. rule set up to route all calls to the PSTN line and have this rule set the the dial plan which is then assigned to the extension.

This is fine and we can make internal calls no problem and even make outgoing calls to any number which begins with the number 9. In my country all land line numbers begin with 9 so this is great BUT we cannot call any other numbers such as mobile numbers or international numbers. No amount of changes that I make in the call rules seems to have any effect.

I can even edit the rule to simply use _X. and this still does not work. Our mobile telephone numbers begin with a 6 so I have even tried to create a new rule _6X. (and similar variations) but simply cannot call to these numbers.

Can anyone help?
10 years 11 months ago #8769 by hua
Hi

If you create a new rule for mobile phone such as _6X. in the Outgoing Calling Rules section ,for Example the new rule name is mobile .You need to select mobile as the Outgoing rules in the DialPlan section.You can check the attachment .Please to try and Still not work add my Skype account upper.hua .You also can send SSH info to my E-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Best regards

upper
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds