keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Save logs and Call Detail Record on reboot

10 years 8 months ago #9006 by lennon2k
Hi everyone!
I already have a MicroSD card working on my icalldroid at least! Keep in mind not all SD cards are supported, I try with 3 different cards before get one work (it's no matter format type, fat, ntfs, ext3, no matter what you do, if card isn't supported, you will need to get another one.

So, I change my asterisk.conf like:

astspooldir=/mnt/sd/spool/asterisk
[align=center]astlogdir=/mnt/sd/log/asterisk[/align]

apply changes and voila! my logs are now stored on my SD card, but.....nothing is so simple like that, no with icaldroid. After this change, if you like to use the GUI (web interface) to see "Asterisk Logs" or "Call detail record" you will get messages like "No logs this day" or "0 results on Call detail record" even if your icalldroid has been really used in one thousand calls.

After a little investigate, it seems to be a GUI/asterisk instalation problem on icalldroid, because allways want to find his log files in the original place, so we can do a little hack:

First, we remove the original Master.csv because we already have it in our MicroSD card:
rm -rf /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv

Next, we set up a link to the real Master.csv on our MicroSD:
ln -s /mnt/sd/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv

That's it! now you can see all Call Detal Record in GUI of icalldroid, nice. So we do the same thing with log records:

ln -s /mnt/sd/log/asterisk/event_log /var/log/asterisk/event_log
ln -s /mnt/sd/log/asterisk/full /var/log/asterisk/full
ln -s /mnt/sd/log/asterisk/messages /var/log/asterisk/messages
ln -s /mnt/sd/log/asterisk/queue_log /var/log/asterisk/queue_log

At this point, I'm very happy and proud with my results, but...once again...another trouble, when I restart my icalldroid.... all my soft links disapeared! well, I created again and worked fine, so I just need to figure out how to set up a script than create it when icalldroid start ¿Do you know how to do that?

Regards.

COPC.
10 years 8 months ago #9007 by tim.june
Hi,
New firmware will support startup scripts, it will be released later. Once released, will update u ASAP.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds