keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

icalldroid and NAT configuration

10 years 4 months ago #9271 by juan_ing
Hello,

I am having some problems with the configuration of icalldroid when it is behind a NAT router that connects the PBX to the internet. My idea is to have some voip clients connected through LAN directly to icalldroid and other clients connected using 3G to the internet router. This router has NAT and port forwarding configured to forward 5060 and 10000-20000 ports to the icalldroid ip.

It seems to work, clients register without problems and call sessions are iniciated ok, but icalldroid asterisk sends audio udp packets to a 10.x.x.x address instead of the public ip address of the 3g client.

Should I modify NAT support section of sip.conf directly? Is there anyway to do it from the admin web console of icalldroid?
Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Br,
Juan
10 years 4 months ago #9272 by chunlei.yi
hi,

you can login into the icalldroid and change the externip=your public ip address of the 3g client in /etc/asterisk/sip.conf then reboot the device to try,if still have problem, contat me via skype.
10 years 4 months ago #9273 by juan_ing
Yes!

It is needed to log in to linux console and configure enternip in sip.conf. Also, nat parameter has to be configured as: "nat = route".
The rtp parameters can be leaved to default values.

Thanks a lot.
Br,
Juan
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds