Supports up to 4 GSM/WCDMA channels;
Enables full flexibility to traditional telephony systems to go GSM/WCDMA network;
Support standard PCI/PCI-E interface.Request a Quote
We have three kinds of WCD100 modules. Please mark the kind of WCD100 module that you want to purchase in the processing of order. In the following passage, we will intorduce the information of these modules.
OpenVox G410 Series provides scalable connectivity to GSM/GSM/WCDMA networks for your Linux machine. It supports up to 4 GSM/WCDMA channels and enables users to access the mobile network with their existing asterisk IPPBX.
The G410 Series comes with fully GPLed drivers for the linux 2.4.X and 2.6.X kernels. The OpenVox GSM/WCDMA card can be connected to any other OpenVox card to build a real TDM switched PBX.
G410 Series enables full flexibility to traditional telephony systems to go GSM/WCDMA network. It also allows systems integrators to transform highly priced fixed to mobile voice traffic into a much cheaper mobile to mobile call management, with considerable savings.
G410 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®,PBX in a Flash, trixbox® and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- GSM/WCDMA connectivity for PBX
- Mobile PBX
- GSM/WCDMA VoIP gateway
- SMS gateway
- GSM/WCDMA callback services
- 4 GSM/WCDMA channels
- 1 SIM card per GSM/WCDMA channel
- Power Consumption: 30W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 17.9cm*9.9cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 209g
The following is the information about three kinds of WCD100 modules:
- American standard can support :
- European standard can support:
- Janpanese stadards can support:
- RoHS compliant
- Certificates: CE and FCC
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- CPU: 1000-Mhz
- RAM: 128MB
- Available PCI/PCI-E Slot
- IMEI and PIN modification
- SMS batch receiving/sending in text and PDU mode with decoding of MSC(Mobile Service Center)
- AT command availability
- Support USSD, CLIP, CLIR
- DTMF detection
- Support external antenna
- Modular Design for GSM/WCDMA channels
- Support GSM/WCDMA Network
- Up to 4 Simultaneous GSM/WCDMA Calls (Per PCI/PCI-E Slot)
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
- Five Year Warranty