Traditional PBX, also known as program-controlled switchboard , is widely used in domestic enterprises.REQUEST INFORMATION
However, as the scale of the enterprise enlarges and the number of employees increases, the telephone system built by traditional PBX will no longer be able to meet the communication needs of the enterprise, and the enterprise urgently needs to expand and transform the telephone system. But if you replace a larger-capacity telephone system, or continue to use traditional PBX to expand, the high equipment costs, complicated wiring and construction processes will bring a great burden to the enterprise.
How to quickly implement system expansion without changing the user's habits and retaining the original telephone system is a major issue that companies have to face.
1. Do not change the user's habits, retain the original telephone system, and save costs.
2. It can be connected to the existing traditional PBX network to achieve smooth transition and rapid expansion.
3. There is no need to lay telephone lines, and the new extension can use the existing local area network to realize communication.
4. No matter the size of the system, low-cost system maintenance can be realized.
5. The new equipment has good scalability, which can reduce the cost of system upgrade or expansion in the future.
Connect the FXO port of the traditional PBX with the FXS port of the OpenVox UC501 IPPBX by a telephone line. The traditional PBX is regarded as an extension of the OpenVox UC501 IPPBX. The extensions of the traditional PBX can use the following functions:
1. It can communicate with the extension of OpenVox UC501 IPPBX. For example, if you use an ordinary phone 200, pick up the phone and dial 101, the IP phone 101 will ring and you can talk after the IP phone 101 off hook.
2. You can use the PSTN line on the OpenVox UC501 IPPBX to dial an external line number.
Connect the FXS port of the traditional PBX with the FXO port of the OpenVox UC501 IPPBX by a telephone line. The OpenVox UC501 IPPBX is regarded as an extension of the traditional PBX. The extensions of the OpenVox UC501 IPPBX can use the following functions:
1. It can communicate with the extension of traditional PBX. For example, if you use a IP phone 101, pick up the phone and dial 200, the ordinary phone 200 will ring and you can talk after the ordinary phone 200 off hook.
2. You can use the PSTN line on the traditional PBX to dial an external line number.
1. Seamless connection: Realize fast and seamless connection with traditional PBX without changing the original telephone system and dialing habits.
2. Simplify calling: By optimizing the system docking method, the operation of the user's internal call is simplified without the need for secondary dial.
3. Terminal compatibility: Support terminals such as ordinary phones, IP phones and soft phones. Compatible with a variety of mainstream IP phone brands, such as Yealink, Trend, Cisco, SNOM, etc.
4. Batch configuration: There is no need to lay telephone lines separately, and the extension is easy to move. The phones can be automatically configured in batches to save construction time.