With the development of economic globalization, many companies' businesses have spread all over the country or even the world.Such a situation makes the corporate offices no longer stick to one place.The establishment of offices, branches, factories and other branches in other places has become the new normal for business expansion.REQUEST INFORMATION
The establishment of branches has brought new opportunities for the development of the enterprise, but at the same time it also raised new challenges in communication and collaboration. How to use voice to connect the various points of the enterprise, and maintain instant and efficient communication even if they are scattered in different places?
OpenVox has launched a series of branch telephone networking solutions in response to the communication needs of such enterprises.
Use OpenVox IPPBX multipoint voice networking
OpenVox IPPBX supports SIP point-to-point mode, which can realize remote multi-point connection networking through the Internet. When an enterprise has multiple branches across the country, OpenVox IPPBX can be deployed in the headquarters and each branch separately, and remotely connected to form a cross-regional enterprise-specific telephone network.
1. Employees at each point can dial the extension number directly to each other to make free calls.
2. It can grab an outside line at any point, dial its local phone, and change the long-distance call into a local call, which greatly reduces the communication cost.
3. Support for holding conference calls at any time to improve the efficiency of communication and collaboration between points.
4. With rich functions such as call recording, broadcast/intercom, automatic attendant, etc., IPPBX can meet the communication needs of enterprises.
Remote registration of extension
OpenVox IPPBX supports remote registration of SIP terminals. Users can use IP phones or mobile phones/computer softphones to remotely register extensions to the OpenVox IPPBX of the corporate headquarters through the Internet, which can solve the needs of office communication in environments such as home office, business travel, and small offices and save the additional cost of purchasing a small telephone system.
1. The remote extension can dial freely with the extension of headquarters.
2. The remote extension can make and receive external calls through the external line on the IPPBX of the headquarters.
3. The remote extension can also perform call transfer, call recording, broadcast/intercom and other operations.
Use OpenVox iAG800 to remotely register analog extensions
1. In addition to IP phones and soft phones, companies can also deploy OpenVox internal analog voice gateways in branches to remotely connect with OpenVox IPPBX in the headquarters, and use analog phones as remote extension terminals for daily voice communication.
2. Deploying OpenVox analog voice gateways and analog phones can reduce the phone purchase cost of small branches.
3. Simulate the ability to dial numbers with the extension of headquarters and make free calls.
4. The analog phone can make and receive external calls through the external line on the IPPBX of the headquarters.
5. The analog phone can also perform call transfer, call recording, broadcast/intercom and other operations.
Deploy OpenVox SWG to add new consumer external lines
OpenVox SWG series wireless voice gateways support access to GSM/WCDMA/UMTS mobile phone cards. After the enterprise branch deploys the SWG and connects with the OpenVox IPPBX of the headquarters, the remote extension of the branch can make and receive external calls through the mobile phone card on the SWG.
1. The branch does not need to ask the operator to lay the telephone line, and the fee for applying for an outside line is exempted.
2. Free of geographical restrictions, even in remote places where it is impossible to lay a fixed line, it is still possible to make and receive external calls normally.
3. When the SWG and IP phones are relocated to a new office, they can be used immediately after reconnecting the device to the network and powering on. There is no need to hire a dedicated person to install it, which saves time and money.