keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B200E and DAHDI in Germany

11 years 7 months ago #8359 by bdario
Hi,
I have build a PBX using asterisk and an openvox B200e card for our german department.
They have two ptp line. The ISDN provider assigns a range of numbers and leaves assignment of the last digits of the telephone number to them.
I configured the DAHDI trunks and the inbound and outbound rules. The two alarms show "OK" and the channels are ok too, but i cannot make or receive calls. When there's an incoming call, nothing shows up in the console window.
When I try to make an outgoing call it tells me that the line are busy.
I can provide remote access to that pbx, please help me to solve that problem, thanks
11 years 7 months ago #8360 by chunlei.yi
hi,

please send the ssh informatiom and the test number for call in to my email, i will help you to check it.

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 6 months ago #8387 by reinerotto
Hi,

did you fix the issue with the B200e in Germany ?

If yes, can you share the result ?
Being also a German customer of yours, and actually using a B100 successfully, (ref. to my posts regarding B100 and SuSE), for a possible upgrade of my phone system this info would be very helpful.
11 years 6 months ago #8388 by chunlei.yi
hi,

can you tell me the details for your problem,maybe you can refer to the following links, if still have problem, you can contact me via the following IM tool
www.freepbx.org/trac/ticket/5995

msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds