The OpenVox cloud management platform is used for unified management and remote operation of OpenVox products. The cloud platform provides a series of management and maintenance functions which can effectively help users to implement device management and reduce the operation costs.Request a Quote
The OpenVox cloud management platform is used for unified management and remote operation of OpenVox products, such as UC series IPPBX, SWG series wireless gateways, VoxStack series wireless gateways and E1 digital gateways. The cloud platform provides a series of management and maintenance functions, for instance, WEB remote access, SSH remote access, blacklist, password reset, reboot, upgrade online, cloud monitoring, account management, etc., which can effectively help service provider, operators and authorized distributors to implement device management and reduce the operation costs.
Attention: It applies to DGW Series firmware version 2.4.2 and later / UC Series IPPBX firmware version 2.5.3 and later / wireless gateway firmware version 2.0.12 and later.
Cloud Management Platform Web Site:https://cloud.openvox.cn
Tip: Please use firefox browser for a better experience。
- Based on web page management, friendly interface, simple operation;
- Support PC, Android, iOS multiple terminal access;
- Update equipment data in real time;
- Remote centralized management of equipment, unified maintenance, increase the efficiency of operation and maintenance;
- Support blacklist function;
- Support password reset function;
- Support reboot function;
- Support upgrade online;
- Support remote Web Access;
- Support remote SSH Access;
- Warning for equipment failure can be sent via email;
- Support equipment monitoring, regional distribution statistics.