Supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 4 lines;
Contains 4 module banks;
Each bank supports one analog interface.
Request a Quote
OpenVox A400 Series can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 4 lines.
OpenVox A400 Series delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. With interchangeable FXS/FXO modules, it can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A400 Series contains 4 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 4 FXO or FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A400 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Up to 4 ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
- 4 RJ-11 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- Firmware accelerate I/O access to achieve high stability
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
A400 Series Analog Cards Product Model A400E A400P Power Consumption
2.77W Minimum,11.6W Maximum
2.77W Minimum, 11.6W Maximum at 3.3V or 5V. Operation temperature 0°C to 50°C Storage temperature -40°C to 125°C Dimension 136.3mm*111.5mm*16mm 136.3mm*101mm*16mm Weight 89g 82g Interface PCI-E PCI
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 4 Simultaneous PSTN Calls
- Interchangeable FXS and FXO modules
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
- Five Year Warranty