Provides 1 ports of S/T BRI interface;
Up to 2 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 1 ISDN BRI Lines.Request a Quote
OpenVox B100 Series provides 1 ports of S/T BRI interface. The BRI port can be configured for TE or NT mode by jumpers. This port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
B100 Series S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B100 Series brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel.
B100 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- ISDN Test Equipment for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
- Single port of S/T BRI interface
- 1 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI/PCI-E bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- DTMF detection on the B-channel
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- The port can be configured for TE or NT mode
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
B100 Series ISDN BRI Cards Product Model B100E B100P Power Consumption 0.40W Minimum, 0.57W Maximum 0.05W Minimum, 0.13W Maximum Operation temperature 0°C to 50°C Storage temperature -40°C to 125°C Dimension 120mm*69mm*18mm 120mm*50mm*16mm Weight 51g 46g Interface PCI-E PCI
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 1 ISDN BRI Lines (Per PCI Slot)
- Support TE or NT Mode
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty