OpenVox VS-GW1600 V2 FXS/FXO Analog Gateway
4 cores intel CPU inside;
Support up to 40 FXS/FXO channels;
Up to 40 concurrent calls with transcoding and EC.Request a Quote
VS-GW1600 V2 Analog Gateway, an upgrade product of the VS-GW1600 Series, is now the leading open source asterisk-based VoIP Gateway solution for SMBs and SOHOs. With friendly GUI and unique modular design, users may easily setup their customized Gateway. Also secondary development can be completed through AMI (Asterisk Management Interface).
There are three models with new VoxStack series Gateway, VS-GW1202 V2, VS-GW1600 V2 and VS-GW2120 V2 Analog Gateway. The VS-GW1600 V2 Analog Gateway can support up to 40 FXS/FXO channels and concurrency under full load which means 40 channels can be used for simultaneous calls.Besides, it can also support up to 40 concurrent calls with transcoding and EC synchronously. The Modular Design Analog Gateways are developed for interconnecting a wide selection of codecs, including G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.722, G.726 & ILBC, to quickly reduce telecommunication expenses and maximize cost-savings. The Analog gateway designs with a Lan Switch board that provides stackability on the hardware upgrade.
The VS-GW1600 V2 Analog Gateway use standard SIP protocol and compatible with Leading IMS/NGN platform, IPPBX and SIP servers, support most of the VoIP operating platforms such as Asterisk, Elastix, 3CX, FreeSWITCH ,Broadsoft etc.
- 8/16/24/32/40 FXS/FXO ports
- CPU: 4 cores, 1.33GHz
- Network ports:2
- USB port:1
- Serial port:1
- Reset Button:1
- Storage temperature range: -20~70℃
- Operation temperature range: 0~40℃
- Operation humidity range: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Power source: 100-240V/1-2A
- Max Power Consumption: 60W
- Dimension: 44cm × 4.5cm × 30cm
- Weight: 3310g
Software & Platform:
- Linux OS
- Simple and convenient configuration via Web GUI
- Abundant Log Features
- Open API interface（AMI）
- Support T.38 fax relay and T.30 fax transparent,can continually fax multiple pages
- Echo cancellation and Static jitter buffer
- Support DTMF relay
- Support Ring cadence and frequency setting
- Support volume control
- Support MWI(Message waiting indicator)
- Support DHCP、DNS/DDNS、NAT networking
- Support diverse SIP protocols
- Diverse extensible applications, such as IVR,DISA
- Support NTP time synchronization and client time synchronization
- Support modify username and password for web login
- VPN clients：PPTP/OpenVPN/Zerotier/L2TP/N2N（Not available for EAEU）
- Support SSH remote operation
- Support SRTP
- Support SIP server mode
- Support update firmware online
- Support configuration file backup and upload
- Support for custom scripts, dialplans
- Support restore the factory settings
- Affordable Price with Superior Performance
- Hot-swap Design for Modules
- Compatible with Asterisk, Elastix, 3CX, FreeSWITCH Sip Server and VOS VoIP operating platform
- Available for OEM
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
- One Year Warranty
Each module offers 8 FXO ports.
Each module offers 8 FXS ports.
Each module offers 4 FXO ports and 4 FXS ports.
Control board with intel Quad Core processors.